The Mara Clara lead stars Julia Montes and Katrhyn Bernardo are now held as ABS-CBN's most bankable stars as their respective prime time programs, Walang Hanggan and Princess and I , crossed the ever elusive 40% mark in the National Urban leaving kapuso rivals in the DUST!
Walang Hanggan generated a phenomenal 44.5% rating in Kantar's National Urban Survey almost matching the 46.7% of the Pacman-Bradley match which was considered a national event! This figure was also the highest rating episode this year of any prime time program.
Princess and I also reached its highest figure to date, registering a staggering 40.6% rating settling second only to WH. The 40.6% rating was up by 24.1 percentage points or almost triple the viewership its rival, Luna Blanca, earned the same day. This has widened ABS-CBN's lead in Prime time which as of writing, was never held by any other TV Network in the country other than ABS-CBN!
- Walang Hanggan (ABS-CBN) – 44.5%
- Princess And I (ABS-CBN) – 40.6%
- TV Patrol (ABS-CBN) – 34.9%
- Dahil Sa Pag-ibig (ABS-CBN) – 28.9%
- Aryana (ABS-CBN) – 24%
- 24 Oras (GMA-7) – 18%
- Luna Blanca (GMA-7) – 16.5%
- Makapiling Kang Muli (GMA-7) – 13.7%
- Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition 4 (ABS-CBN) – 12.3%
- One True Love (GMA-7) – 10.4%
Source: Kantar Media/TNS
TV NETWORK WAR ORIGINAL