For the second half of 2011, let us count down the big surprises only ABS-CBN can deliver.
1. First on the list is the Season 3 premiere of the biggest talent search in the country, Pilipinas Got Talent. Don't miss on July 9.
2. In celebration of its 100 years in the country, Nestlé Philippines brings Kasambuhay, Habambuhay, a 100 minute anthology of 10 short, entertaining and creative films. Don't miss it's premiere on Sunday's Best this July 10.
3. Next is the newest teleserye that will heat up your afternoon viewing. Catch Cristine Reyes in Reputasyon as it premiere this Monday, July 11. Also starring are Rayver Cruz, Jason Abalos, Jaclyn Jose and Aiko Melendez.
4. ABS-CBN TV Entertainment team and ABS-CBN News and Current Affairs joined forces to bring the new reality show I Dare You: The Kapamilya Exchange. Hosted by Jericho Rosales, Iya Villania, and Melai Cantiveros, I Dare You will test the resilience and determination of celebrity Kapamilya challengers who will enter the lives of various common people to experience and understand what others have to go through just to make a living. As the stars succeed in their task, the ‘Bidang Kapamilya’ will take home different kinds of prizes.
5. The first and true home of Asianovela brings one of the most successful Koreanovela of 2011, Pure Love (also known as 49 Days). Pure Love follows the story of Dianne, a young professional coming from a rich family. She seems to have everything, until a tragic accident claims her life. But Dianne is given a second chance to visit one by one the persons who she believes loves and values her. In her limited time, she discovers the real motives of other people on her.
6. For its 4th season, Jollibee and friends move to it's new home ABS-CBN. Don't miss Jollitown's initial Kapamilya offering on July 17.
7. On July 17, relive the immortal love story of Edward and Bella. ABS-CBN brings the Philippine free TV premiere of the first of the hit movie saga "Twilight".