Willie Revillame has decided to take a leave from his show "Willing Willie" for two weeks to study his options whether to continue or halt his career as a TV host.
In his live message aired on Friday, April 8, Revillame said he had discussed the matter with TV5 president Ray Espinosa, and the latter agreed to his respite from the show.
His leave will start next week after taping advance episodes of the show until the Holy Week break.
"Pag-iisipan ko kung babalik pa ako," Willie said. "Sobra na ang mga ito."
Willie was referring to his detractors, particularly those from the entertainment industry. He mentioned the names of Jim Paredes, Leah Navarro, Aiza Seguerra, Bianca Gonzales, Agot Isidro, and his fellow TV5 talent Tuesday Vargas, who he said constantly attacks him on the social microblogging site Twitter.
"Tira kayo ng tira sa akin. Tanong ko, ano ang ginawa niyo sa mga mahihirap nating kababayan?"
Revillame had been under fire over allowing and goading a six-year-old boy, Jan-Jan Suan, to dance an apparently sexually suggestive routine in its March 12 episode.