.....

nufnang

nuffnang

Monday, December 5, 2011

MO TWISTER SAYS SORRY TO GMA-7!

Mo Twister, in a local radio show,  gave what he called his "final statement" on the leaked videos of himself talking about a sensitive issue involving his then girlfriend Rhian Ramos.

The statement was aired today, Sunday, December 4, 2011, in Showbiz Rampa, the radio show of Noel Ferrer with Dehins Trillo and Boy Dale on 103.5 WOW FM.

The latter is a sister company of Mo Twister's Magic Family.

In his statement Mo said: "I was disappointed about the video.


"I'm saddened about the rumors of its upload. 

"Most of all, I'm ashamed at myself for the loss of our child. 

"It was something I never wanted to happen."

Mo also said he made the video because he wanted "a memento of this tragic event..."

Still according to the statement, he said: "...it should never happen again.

"It was meant for me to always remind myself that we paid an enormous sacrifice for this job and this relationship."

He added that, months ago, "They thought a lawyer was needed to aid in our breakup, that I was asked to surrender all of this 'proof' [as they called it] to them for it to be destroyed.

"I naturally gave in to their request, because for the second time, I chose my girlfriend over the memory of our child.

"I specifically asked them to not destroy it, to please return it to me 50 years from now when all this showbiz priorities and 'branding' wouldn't mean so much anymore. 

"Along with my files, they took my computer and erased it in front of me.

"This was all documented by her legal staff."

Mo said he was aware that "GMA would like to prosecute me for this.  I would like to apologize to the network for putting them in a bad light.

"This decision to have an abortion was not something the network instructed us to do."

He also apologized to Rhian "that our rollercoaster relationship ended the way it did."

Mo ended his statement with a promise: "I will never, ever agree to take the life of a child again. 

"It doesn't matter if it isn't my body or my choice. 

"I will not be put against the wall again. 

"I should have stood my ground, fought harder, delayed it longer, encourage more people to talk her out of it."

In the end, he said: "Until this very day, I love Rhian very much."

MO TWISTER'S STATEMENT. Following is Mo Twister's complete statement:

"There are so many questions to be answered. I don't even know where to start. I guess I can only hope in time, the whole and accurate story will be the one told. It may be too long to write now, but I know a short statement is in order.

"Currently, I'm in disarray because of how fast and unexpected this has all become. I'm confused on whether I should do any interviews or just keep silent about the whole thing. One moment I think I should explain, the other I think I should shut up. I don't even know anymore.

"I am disappointed about the video. I'm saddened about the rumors of its upload.  Most of all, I'm ashamed at myself for the loss of our child.  It was something I never wanted to happen.  It went against my every value and until this very day, it makes me breakdown in tears—something I never have moved on from—I don't think any parent can.

"Of course it was done with utmost regret and I still wonder if I did all that I can to prevent it from happening. I thought I did, but I ultimately sided with the decision of my girlfriend, because I was put against a wall, to a point where I had to choose between the safety of the person that I love and the life of our child.

"As you have heard or read in the video, I do not blame Rhian for our actions even though it was no one else's choice. The pressure on her was too great. 

"Am I upset at her? No. However, I do feel sad about the opinions of the people who are closest to her. You see, I am pro-life. I know we all have a different stance about this sensitive topic, but I am and have always been such. 

"You may ask why I still allowed for it to happen and my answer is, I don't know. I thought I tried and prayed enough for the circumstances to change but it did not. And I know I will pay for this for the rest of this life and beyond...


"After this intense ordeal last year, I recently found out this wasn't the only time. It was in this moment that I felt my world crash. I hope you don't find this as hypocritical of myself, but you cannot get away with killing children—I included.

"I made the video as a memento of this tragic event and that it should never happen again. It was meant for me to always remind myself that we paid an enormous sacrifice for this job and this relationship. 

"I had no choice, I was not asked my thoughts—it was just going to be the way it went. So I made videos and I kept all the memories that I could hold onto. 

"Rhian knew about all of this. To a point where months ago, when they thought a lawyer was needed to aid in our breakup, that I was asked to surrender all of this 'proof' (as they called it) to them for it to be destroyed. 

"I naturally gave in to their request, because for the second time, I chose my girlfriend over the memory of our child. I specifically asked them to not destroy it, to please return it to me 50 years from now when all this showbiz priorities and 'branding' wouldn't mean so much anymore.  Along with my files, they took my computer and erased it in front of me.

"This was all documented by her legal staff.

"Until this very day, I love Rhian very much.  We had to lie to the public about our ongoing relationship and I understood why.  I would never want to hurt her and I tried my best to protect her when rumors of past abortions would surface.  I aggressively pursued bloggers and other people who had info of past incidents and told them to be quiet.

"They know who they are.  Unfortunately, we find ourselves here today.  People are in possession of these videos.  I know that the copies in my laptop were not the only ones destroyed.  In a brown envelope, I handed these files to the family and begged them to salvage them.  My laptop may have been compromised. I really don't know. There will be rumors for a long time, I am aware of that, but it will not hurt as much as the memory of what truly happened—we lost our child and I have not moved on from it.
"I am aware that GMA would like to prosecute me for this.  I would like to apologize to the network for putting them in a bad light. This decision to have an abortion was not something the network instructed us to do...  I understand that and I am sorry if the words on my 'video diary' depicted otherwise. 


"I'm sorry to Rhian that our rollercoaster relationship ended the way it did.  There was much more going on than people know.  But I love you. I always have. The few people who knew about us also knew how much we cared for each other. We talked about marriage, we almost bought a home together a few months ago, we were planning to have the family we lost.

"I don't have a message for the general public. This is the shortest explanation I can give for now.  Maybe one day I can answer more, or whenever it is necessary. We all have a certain set of values.  I will respect yours and I hope you will respect mine.  This is me in the most honest and rawest form. 

"I can only make one promise: I will never, ever agree to take the life of a child again. It doesn't matter if it isn't my body or my choice. I will not be put against the wall again. I should have stood my ground, fought harder, delayed it longer, encourage more people to talk her out of it. 

"I regret being there. I regret it all."

At press time, Rhian's camp has not issued any formal statement. But a representative from the GMA Artist Center, which handles Rhian's career, told PEP: "Rhian, her family, and her manager are going to file charges against Mo."
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wala nang sorry2 pah, sirang sira na si rhian ehh. , mas subra pa sa nangyari kai piolo. . ,
hihihihi,

ang ganda talagang manood ng cartoons sa Gma. , paulit2 na lang, ippo makonochi, you're the best, record breaking kanang pinaulit ulit sa GMA, maghanda kna rin Hanamichi sakuragi, kaw na ang susnod at eugene, Ereygan mu na lang si Gozon dahil wala talagang bago sa cartoons nila. ,,

inaabangan ko lang nman sa umaga nila is dragon balls ehh. ;, hihihihi

Anonymous said...

ahahahahaha

tama ka dun dre!!!

pero atleast, di ako nag sasawa na anime ng KAPUCHO... hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

ahahahahaha

tama ka dun dre!!!

pero atleast, di ako nag sasawa na anime ng KAPUCHO... hehehehe

December 5, 2011 3:33 PM
-----------------------------

hihihi. , yan lang kasi inaabangan ko na show sa kanila ehh. , after one month niyan ibalik din nila yan si Doraemon. , hihihhi

Anonymous said...

ANO BA YAN GMA?

Anonymous said...

Kung gaano kaingay yung mga kapuso nung nabuntis si Andi, sya namang tahimik ngayon sa issue kay Rhian. Lumalabas tuloy na mas maraming mga kapuso ang mahilig manira ng kapwa kesa sa mga kapamilya.

Anonymous said...

Mo also had a prepared statement that was supposed to air on ABS-CBN’s “The Buzz” last Sunday, December 4, but the show’s producers decided not to air it citing self-regulation.
_______________________________

Ayaw lang makisaw-saw na dapat lang....

KPOP

My Blog List

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails